Work Order Management
Comprehensive management of all work orders
How it can help you
Management and monitoring of all work orders, from the request to performance analysis.
- Scheduling and monitoring of work orders
- Cost control for each job
- Management and update of stocks after each operation.
NextBITT in Work Order Management
- Scheduling of a work order for the planned date
- Automatic notification of all involved
- Registration of actual start and completion dates with proof of presence
- Automatic calculation of waiting and work times.
- Definition of man-hour costs
- Control of materials used with stock updates
- Record of purchases associated with work orders.
Special Work Orders
- Attachment of documents characterising the request
- Definition of special SLAs.
Learn more about the NextBITT solution’s features
Oversight and monitoring of in-house teams and external service providers that are essential for your business to operate properly.